Shop and earn air miles

UPDATE!!!

It's so easy to earn miles with your credit/debit card. Just link your card to your preferred carrier and start earning! *No credit card needed 


I've earned so many miles, I now have a free round trip - business class - ticket to the South of France (or Paris or basically anywhere else I want to go in Europe lol)



When US Air and American Airlines merged, I noticed that the AA Storefront began to offer more miles than US.  I started to buy everything I needed through AA and the miles added up quickly. When we needed household goods, I ordered everything through Walmart. When we needed posters for an event, Posters.com. The list goes on. 

Here is what I recommend for earning miles through Storefront and beyond-All you need is your debit card....

-Sign up for the dinning program. If you eat at one of their partnered restaurants, you will earn miles.


-Keep an eye on Extra Miles. If you normally buy makeup from Sephora and you see that they are offering 8 miles per dollar for a limited time (instead of the usual 4) buy what you need right then. Don't wait!


-Before you buy it in store, think to yourself, "Can I wait a few days and order through Storefront?" I started to buy necessities like toothpaste, kitty litter, and paper towels before we ran out. Everything is delivered to my door and I earn miles!


-I strongly recommend taking advantage of the Mileage Multiplier anytime you can.


-Lastly, when makeing hotel or rental car reservations, try to book with a company who has partnered with the airline. 
A list of hotels can be found here - Featured Hotels & Accommodations Offers.

Good luck and keep earning!





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, I started shopping using Us Airways StoreFront.com. I've earned 1,000 miles for things I would have normally purchased online (like the makeup from Sephora listed below). I wish I had discovered this sooner! Make sure you have a UsAirways Dividend Miles account and enjoy a little retail therapy.


Travel Favorites

1. Urban Decay All Nighter-I've been using this product for years. It doesnt leave a sticky residue, it dries fast, and it's easy to travel with.

2. First Aid Ultra Repair Cream-This lotion is a dream come true-enough said. It comes in a travel size as well.

3. Sephora Airbrush Foundation-My FAVORITE foundation in the whole world-easy to travel with because its only 2.5 oz. Full airbrush coverage without the cakiness, lasts all day, and looks super natural. Also, very affordable. If you have a few extra dollars to spend, try the one by Dior.

4. And what can I say, I love the Eos lip balm (lemon is my favorite).

No comments:

Post a Comment