My Travel Favorites


This is a list of my favorite travel accessories, beauty products, and more. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment below...Updated list coming soon!

WorldMate iPhone Travel App
This user friendly travel app keeps me up to date and organized.  



My Own Emergency Kit
I bring my kit anywhere I go. Moist towelettes, Anti Septic, Antacid, Aspirin, and Band-Aids.

Emergen-C
I like to keep a few packs handy during a long trip.
Mini Sewing Kit
You never know when you may need to sew on a new button.
Louis Vuitton Dust Bag
I like to reuse my dust bags when I travel for loose odds and ends, dirty shoes, or clothes.   
Neutrogena Make-up Remover Wipes
These are the best makeup removers. I have used them for years. Travel size can be purchased.
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner (very black & waterproof)
I love this Maybelline product. Not many eye liners work for me, but this one did. I prime my eyes with a dot of liquid concealer and powder to set. I start in the middle of my eye, and with short strokes work out. After applying the liner, I set it with black matt eye shadow using a flat eyeliner brush from Sephora. I finish with a light dust of finishing powder from MAC.

Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara (very black & waterproof)
I love trying new mascaras and I’m glad I gave this one a chance. I found that after a long night out, the mascara didn’t smear. Curl your lashes 2-3 times. Place the brush at the base of your lashes, and sweep upwards and outwards.  Use at least two coats. For added length, add some mascara to the tips of your lashes.


Palmers Cocoa Butter
This is my favorite lotion.  It doesn’t leave my skin greasy, it dries fast, and the fragrance isn’t overwhelming. When I can’t travel with a leave in hair conditioner, I’ll rub some lotion into my dry ends. It can also be used as makeup/dirt remover. Travel size is available (TSA approved). 
Louis Vuitton Clutch
I love my LV clutch because it's practical for nights out. However, during the day I always use a satchel.

Dr Scholls Fast Flats
Five-inch stilettos are only comfortable for so long.  These black flats provide temporary relief from the pain that comes with the beauty. But be weary how thin the soles are. Please girls do not walk barefoot. The $11.00 is worth it.

Apple iPod
If I can’t travel with my phone, I like to bring my old iPod. I wont be devastated if I lose it and it's easy to carry. Remember to bring a converter if needed.

Moleskin Travel Notebook
This is my current notebook. I organize my travel itinerary, jot down my thoughts, and sketch my favorite things.


  


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22.1.13

    just dropped by to read this blog. It appears really superb
    and I enjoyed reading it, thank you very much for the helpful article!
    Feel free to surf my homepage ... iphone shields

    ReplyDelete