Exploring The World With My Love


Greg and I have been together for three magnificent years. We have experienced so much together.  Just for fun, I put together a list of some of our favorite times together traveling the world…







Snorkeling in the Bahamas.  This was Greg’s first time snorkeling.  We had a blast.












This was my first time to Disney.  I was like a little kid again!  My favorite park was Animal Kingdom.



 








We celebrated our first Christmas together in Toronto. What an amazing Christmas we had.  We spent Christmas Eve eating Dim Sum in Chinatown and spent Christmas Day shopping in Chinatown.  What a perfect Jewish Christmas lol.



















We love to spend weekends in Manhattan. We wander around aimlessly.  Shop, eat, drink, eat some more and then catch a much needed nap on the Mega Bus back home.


















Last summer, we spent a day at the Jersey Shore.  Lots of bar hopping and shopping with friends. 






























Greg and I go to Outfest every October in Philadelphia.  We both have a strong connection to the LGBT community. 























We took a road trip to Irondequoit, NY to visitfamily.  On the way we stopped atparks, antique shops, restaurants, and Ithaca College. 
   

























The first CD I ever purchased was Greenday’s “Dookie”.  I have had a crush on the lead singer Billy Joe since I was a kid.  For my 24th birthday, Greg took me to see Greenday in concert, for the first time in my life. 
 



This was such a fun day.  We randomly drove to Cape May and spent the day walking around.  We had an amazing dinner at Sean’s CafĂ©.



This was the first cruise we ever took.  What a magical weekend it was.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! from Argentina, i like your blog. My english its very bad, but please visit me at my blog http://SeleccionesDePol.Blogspot.com, hold you and yours comments. Regards. I will back to your blog very soon. Oh, i forget, visit my other project, http://bqbb.blogspot.com "Bloggers to seeking Bloggers". POL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel is like a tonic to me. It's more than just getting away from the studio for a brief rest. I need it to recharge my batteries.
    Flights to abidjan
    Cheap Flights to abidjan
    Cheap Air Tickets to abidjan

    ReplyDelete